A MILLION HEARTS OF SERVICE
“A MILLION HEARTS OF SERVICE CAMPAIGN”
In life, the power and importance of relationships should not be underestimated. I have been fortunate to cross paths with heartfelt, caring individuals from various backgrounds. As a witness to the power of heartfelt living in the lives of others, I am committed to connect with people who are living from the heart. My new novel, “Gifts of the Heart” provides a unique opportunity to honor that commitment. “Gifts of the Heart” was written to inspire you to answers life’s most urgent question: WHAT AM I DOING TO HELP OTHERS? I have already encountered countless individuals who are answering that question everyday and living a heartfelt engaged life. I want to share their stories with you through “A Million Hearts of Service Campaign”.
By sharing your stories and that of others I hope to highlight three essential points to encourage everyone to live a life of service from their hearts:
1) YOU WILL HAVE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU SERVE
2) YOU WILL EXCEED EXPECTATIONS WHEN YOU SERVE
3) YOU WILL CREATE AN ENDURING LEGACY WHEN YOU SERVE
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LIVE FROM THE HEART?
Gifts of the Heart’s central theme is to highlight the power of service and the beauty of answering life’s most urgent question: WHAT AM I DOING TO HELP OTHERS? Individuals who answer life’s most urgent question embody Seven Pillars that are also outlined in Gifts of the Heart.
1) Know that you are blessed
2) Believe that you have the skills and talents to serve
3) Bear your crosses and challenges in life with enthusiasm
4) Live a committed life of service and make a mark on the world
5) Make a positive difference in the world, even though you may upset others
6) Commit yourself totally to service and never look back
7) Never give up
Whether serving through personal actions or committing to heartfelt organizations, millions of people are living from the heart and I intend to touch a million hearts and share with you their stories. Do you know of anyone who embodies any of the Seven Pillars as they answer life’s most urgent question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your story or the story of another individual. Each individual will be profiled on our blog, recognized via social media, receive a personal call from Dr. Tetteh and a signed copy of the novel, “Gifts of The Heart”.
Let us know the many ways you live from the heart each day using the hashtags #GiftsofTheHeart and #AMillionHeartsServe